Buy Online Business

Permalink

Beauty Products Subscription Box eCommerce Business

Beauty Products Subscription Box eCommerce Business

Well established, 4-year-old, Subscription Box eCommerce Business focusing on beauty and cosmetics products.  Strong, easy to remember domain name.  580+ different SKUs available with most private label!  Average order size is $37 eCommerce and $68 via subscription box.  100% orders are fulfilled from 3rd party fulfillment center.  Approximately 250,000+ […]

internet business for sale
Permalink

Private Label Home Furnishings eCommerce Store

Private Label Home Furnishings eCommerce Store

10-year-old premier online retailer of private label home furnishings with a focus on children furniture.  Strong, easy to remember and keyword rich domain name.  8,000 different product SKUs with average order value of $1,100. 97.5% dropship, 2.5% just-in-time method. Good standing relationship with 30 private label vendors and specialty […]

Internet Business Brokers Business For Sale
Permalink

Graduate Degree Consulting Services Online Business

Graduate Degree Consulting Services Online Business

Well established, 4-year-old business that focuses on helping doctoral students in the dissertation stage of their degree program.  The company offers multiple programs ranging from $600 to $4,500.   Average order value is over $1,900 with 32% repeat customer base in 2019!  Over 6,000+ doctoral students available for marketing in […]

Permalink

Yoga Active Wear Brand eCommerce Business

Yoga Active Wear Brand eCommerce Business

Eight-year-old online retailer and manufacturer of fashionable yoga active wear clothing.  Over 250 product SKUs available with average order value of $60 retail and $1,000 wholesale.  Very strong reputation online and in the industry.  Very diversified retail/wholesale marketing model.  The business is highly automated from manufacturing, order fulfillment to customer service.  […]

internet business for sale
Permalink

Rugs eCommerce & Wholesale Business – SBA Pre-Approved

Rugs eCommerce & Wholesale Business – SBA Pre-Approved

,

SBA Pre-Approved.  28 year old Handmade Rugs eCommerce & Wholesale Business specializing in fine hand knotted rugs in both modern and tradition styles. Very strong reputation online and in the industry. Over 7,000 product SKUs available with average order value of $900.   70% sales generated online, 20% on the […]

Permalink

Health & Wellness Brand eCommerce Business (Under LOI)

Health & Wellness Brand eCommerce Business (Under LOI)

,

Well established 20-year-old online retailer and manufacturer of super-premium, dietary supplements for children and adults.   Average order value of $101 with 45% repeat business! Over 18,000+ customers in database.  Strong, easy to remember and keyword rich domain.  Over 115+ SKUs available with 85% manufactured in house and remaining 15% […]